CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Gingerbread Kisses

I'm still in a Christmas craft mode, so here's a Christmas in August project. I just received my order from Scrappy Moms stamps and I had to make a card using the "Holiday wishes & Gingerbread kisses" sentiment from the Winter Wishes set.

Sadly, my gingerbread girl was a little larger than I anticipated, so the sentiment wouldn't fit nicely on the outside. But, I put it inside and it's just as adorable. The gingerbread cut is from Jolly Holidays and her cute face is from the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes set. I flocked her arms and legs to give her some added interest and her "icing" is Snow Writer sprinkled with glitter. Her bow is vintage baker's twine that I am in love with and I purchased from My Craft Spot. The snowflakes are from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment