CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

PKS Let's Face It Friday Challenge - Our Furry Friends

The LFIF this week is to create a project using animals as the main theme. How easy is that? Almost every project I create uses an animal of some kind. LOL. I used the Wide Eyed Kids face assortment for that adorable face and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's set, Punny-licious. I used eyelets for the first time ever. I had wanted to try them for some time, but never bought them. I used glossy accents for her ears and hooves? Do ewes have hooves? I flocked her fur and called it a day.
Sorry the pic is a little blurry.

3 comments:

  1. Dawn what an adorable card if this had a birthday greeting you could enter it in Birthday sundaes challenge pink, green, and white...
    Karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this little lamb looks so sad... such a sweet little card! thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so sweet! Lovin' your doodles! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete