CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge


Emma's challenge over at My Creative Time this week was to use any retired cartridge and make a project. For my card, I used Doodlecharms. The heart and dog are both from that cart. I used my Gypsy to weld the heart together. I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the face and glossy accents for the eyes and nose. It looks cloudy because it was still wet when I took the picture. It will dry clear. The sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy's set, Man's Best Friend.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet is this card!? I love, love, love it!! It truly doesn't get any cuter. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! This puppy is SO cute with his Peachy Face and Glossy Accents. I love the polka dots too! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete