CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Terrific Tuesday: Rock Princess


This week's Terrific Tuesday challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps is to create a project using the Rock Princess cartridge. If you've been following me, you know that Rock Princess is my current favorite cartridge. Woohoo! I had so much fun creating this card. I purchased this awesome glitter paper from AC Moore quite some time ago. It's a 12x12 sheet and it's a lightweight chipboard. It's so awesome and I think it looks great paired with the zebra print, which is from a Paper Studio stack called Safari that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. Yay! I gave her a rhinestone belt and some glossy red shoes and she's ready to have a fabulous day!



That adorable face on my birthday girl is Peachy Keen's Wide Eyed Kids and that sentiment stamp is from Emma's Wow! So Many Candles set.  The frame around the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Fillable Frames. I love being able to stamp around the frame.

6 comments:

  1. So cute - I love the papers and color scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, great minds do think alike. :) Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the zebra paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the zebra print and all the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your card is sooo AWESOME!SUPER SUPER job with it,LOVE IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely ADORABLE.. I love it!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i ♥ this card!!! the girl is totally rockin'!!!

    ReplyDelete