CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A few more quick cards

I am on a roll creating quick cards. I just love how simple these are. I have one sheet left of my white cardstock. Thank goodness my Papertrey order just shipped. Yikes!

The first card's image is a Whipper Snapper stamp called "Little Girl with Dotted Present". She's just so adorable, isn't she?  The sentiment is from Emma's set called Wow, So Many Candles.




The second image and sentiment are both from Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb set.


The final image is from the Sweethearts cartridge and that adorable face is Peachy Keen's Cute & Cuddly samp set. The inside is a PTI Fillable frames set and the sentiment is from Emma's So Grateful for You set.







No comments:

Post a Comment