CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Be My Sweetie


I enjoy playing with non traditional colors for holidays and I came up with this yellow and kraft color combo for Valentine's Day. I think it's cute and Valentine-y in it's own way. I used Emma's stamp set called 100% Sweetness for the the all of the stamps. I used the stitched heart die included in this set for the twin hearts and that small die for the sentiment is from Emma's Build a Banner kit.  I thought I purchased a thicker sheer black ribbon, but it was this one instead. I'm not thrilled with it, but it's all I had. I'll pick some up at Joann's tomorrow. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder whose name escapes me right now. I added some rhinestones in the center of some of the flowers to add some sparkle and I colored the center of each flower with a white gel pen.




1 comment:

  1. Such an original yet very sweet valentines day card. I love the colors you picked to make this truly adorable card.

    ReplyDelete