CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Christmas Card challenge


Robyn from My Pink Stamper challenged us to start our Christmas cards. I've been making a few here and there, but tonight I was really motivated. I've been going through a couple of weeks of feeling creative. The paper for this card is from a stack I bought at Joann's last year from Cloud 9. It's a mix of fall papers, Halloween and Christmas. I never want to use paper from this stack because every sheet is so adorable. But, I realize how ridiculous that is and got to work.

The snowman stamp is from an old Stampin Up set that I recently acquired and the sentiment is from a set called Winter Wishes from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete