CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

I made a bunch of these Halloween treat bags to give to coworkers and the staff at my father-in-law's Assisted Living facility. They are super easy. You can make them as simple or detailed as you want. Most were very simple, using just a piece of patterned paper from last year's DCWV Midnight Spell and then on others, I used solid card stock with a layer of patterned paper. I saw the idea here at Scrappin with My Bug several months ago. Michelle's treat bags were adorable. Thanks for the inspiration, Michelle!

For the closure, I cut some pumpkins and ghosts and used some Peachy Keen Pumpkin Faces stamps for their faces. I decorated the front with some stamps from Emma's All Around Halloween set. These were a lot of fun! You can see the pumpkin and ghost die cuts below.

For others, I used a ribbon closure. I had a hard time lining up the center, so the ribbon was off center on a few.

And here's a side view:




Instructions:
The dimensions are 3.5" x 10".
Score at 4", 4.5", 5", and 9".
Fold at the 4", 4.5" and 5" inch lines forward, back, then forward again to make a "W".
Then fold on the 9" score line.
Decorate the front as you wish.
Adhere a 3x5" cello bag on the inside panel using red tape/sticky strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment