CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Sweet Suprise

This card started out as a corner bookmark, but things went awry. I didn't like the dimensions of the bookmark or the whole overall look of it. I really liked the colors and it was the perfect size to use my new cupcake dies from Papertrey Ink, so I decided to turn it into a card with the corner bookmark as a treat holder. It turned out pretty cute. The stamp set is from PTI, The Cupcake Collection. This is one of my most favorite stamp sets I own. I just received the dies and it's like the set is brand new again. I tucked a Ghirardelli chocolate in the pocket, but you could use a Hershey miniature or peppermint patty also, and probably a bunch of other things.


Here's a close up of the corner bookmark turned pocket.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment