CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Mini Album with Your Story Photo Personal Bookbinding Machine

I love this little machine. I purchased it from HSN and got a bunch of covers with it. Very inexpensive and it's still available here. It's so easy to put a little album or personalized little pad together - the possibilities are endless! Well, for this album, a dear friend recently lost her kitty and they were very good pals. :( I wanted to give her something that she could always have as a special keepsake and have it chock full of memories. I hope she likes it.

For the cover, I used small square tags but I can't remember which cartridge it's from :(. The font is Roly Poly from Plantin Schoolbook. I love that font and it, or the Gypsy font are usually my go-to fonts. Of course, I only have one or two other font cartridges anyway. LOL. Every other image is from the Meow cartridge. I roped some twine through the hole in the tags. The paw prints are from the Cricut Lite cartridge, Meow. I blinged up the cover with some gemstones.

Here's a view of the whole book.

And here are some individual pages:


I cut a 1/2 inch circle and wrapped it in twine to make it look like a ball of yarn that the cat is playing with. I did that on a few different pages also.

The last page are pockets that I made from envelopes. I glued two together to make the pockets. I put a blank piece of paper in one of the pockets so she could do some journaling. I stamped"memories" from My Pink Stamper stamp and the paw is from Mr. Cricut Crazy stamp set titled, Man's Best Friend Vol. 1.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment