CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

MPS NSD Challenge #10


I had to skip a few challenges. LOL. This next challenge was to make a project with a pet in it. Kate's ABCs has the most adorable little girls with her kitties. I first thought they were dogs, but when I compare it to Nate's ABCs, I think they're kitties. Adorable nonetheless! The stamp is My Creative Time's Color Me Happy. Everytime I look at my little doggie, she makes me smile. So, this sentiment was perfect. The patterned paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl. That stack is so girly and loaded with pinks and greens. I love it! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love it!!! tfs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. Its up there as one of my top ten favorite cards. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete