CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Android Weekend


My sister lives in Pennsylvania and she came to see me this weekend. We are extremely fond of our Android cell phones. LOL. I just got one in April and she is very tech-y, so she's been helping me find my way around on my Droid X. We have spent hours on the phone just playing with our phones. It's hysterical. So, we talked about her driving here to visit so we can "Droid" together. It's a little over 5 hour drive. She decided to come this weekend and we played with our computer and phones all weekend. It was a blast and I am so grateful she drove so far and left her furbabies for the weekend to come visit. So, I made this card to send her as a thank you. Isn't it adorable?! The phone is from the Paisley cartridge. The sentiments are from My Pink Stamper stamps and the "numbers" are a variety of Papertrey Ink sets I have. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of this card.

I just realized I cut the antenna out of the picture. It's there on the top left. Oh well. You get the idea. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Glad you had a great time with your sis!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete