CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peachy Keen's Let's Face it Friday Challenge: X's and O's


I had SO much fun with this challenge!! The challenge was to use Peachy Keen faces and X's and O's somewhere on your project. I knew I wanted to create a mini album with my Your Story Personal Photo machine I received for Christmas. I haven't used it yet and couldn't wait. I first got the idea to make a coupon book for my husband for Valentine's Day. I knew I wanted to use Twinkle Toes for the boy and girl. I used Papertrey Ink's Heart Prints for the XOXO border.
Since I didn't have a paper perforator blade, I decided against a coupon book. What good is it if you can't tear out the coupon?! And heaven forbid I just wait to purchase one. Patience is not my best virtue. Instead, I decided to make it a photo album and include pictures of my husband that mean the most to me, and pictures of us that mean something to both of us.

I used Peachy Keen's Funshine Face parts for their faces. I just ordered Happy Lashes from PKS and am looking forward to using them instead of the Funshine Face parts. It's a pain to cut up the face parts to space them out wide enough so they look proportionate to the doll. But hey, it works.


This is what the first page looks like. The remainder of the pages are just matted photos. On the opposing pages, I hand wrote what character trait that picture portrays and why I love him for it. I had a lot of fun creating this, and my husband is the sentimental type, so I know he'll love it. I took lots of photos so you can get a few different views.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!!! It looks so perfect and finished!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!! TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so adorable, I just love how you did the cover. You did a fantastic job. TFS!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! This is sooo adorable!! Love all the details and especially the pearl necklace! How cute is that!! Awesome job, thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I so want to buy some PK stamps.
    I became a follower and hope you can become one of mine.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the wonderful details in your card... Great take on the challenge. TFS!

    ReplyDelete