CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thinking of You Makes Me Smile

Happy New Year! Boy, it's been a while since I've posted. It's not that I haven't made anything, I've just been lazy about uploading projects. Then I was in a Christmas card making speed fest since early December and time just got away from me. I thought I'd start the new year off with a new post in the hopes of setting a trend to update my blog more frequently.

I've recently stumbled upon StampTV on YouTube. Gina K. is magnificent and you should check her videos and product out if you haven't already. Her videos are so inspirational and educational. I fell in love with her stamps and got a couple for Christmas. She inspired me to start using my Spellbinders dies again. I love them but always hated cutting them out with the Cuttlebug. It's really not a big deal at all and I'm so glad I did it.

For this card, I used Gina K's Petals and Wings stamp set for the flowers along with her One in a Million set for the sentiment. I stamped it on Spellbinders oval dies and oval scalloped dies. The patterned paper is a new Basic Grey pad I just picked up at Hobby Lobby called Out of Print. The patterns are beautiful! The pink cardstock is Stampin Up regal rose.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. I like the stamp sentiments and the paper you picked out.

    ReplyDelete