CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Organization Tip: Color Chart



I have been wanting to do this for sooo long and last night I finally did it! I used a 2 3/4 circle punch and punched out a circle of every single color cardstock I own.  Most of it is Stampin Up! but I have a handful of Papertrey Ink in there. I keep my paper organized in generic plastic paper holders, about 24-30 of them, but I don't have enough for each individual colors. Some slots have 2 or 3 colors in the same family and it makes it so difficult to know exactly what I have. The lighing in that area of my craft room isn't very good either, so when I'm trying to match a patterned paper, it becomes more of a chore than fun.  Well, all that is changed now! I'm SO proud of myself! It took me about 2 1/2 hours last night, but I'm all set. Now, as I get new colors in, it will take no time at all to keep this up. I used my computer to print out all the color names, then punched them out with SU! Word Window punch (one of my all-time favorite punches ever!). Anyway, I feel so organized now. I also wanted to do it so I'll have the color name on the actual cardstock because it is very hard to keep track if you buy assorted packs. Next, I want to do this with my SU! patterned paper. I want to write down what cardstock colors it coordinates with because I never remember. Luckily, I only have a few DSP packs. I highly recommend doing this if you haven't already. Although, knowing me, I bet everyone already does this and I'm just waaay behind. LOL.

Here are some more pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment