CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday



Emma's challenge over at My Creative Time this week is to create any project you want but it has to be Cricutless! Ack! That has proven to be very challenging for me in the past. I'd always think I accomplished a Cricut-free project, only to realize at the last minute that I, in fact, used my Cricut for a circle or other ancillary shape on the card. LOL.  Well, this time, I accomplished it! I didn't even turn the machine on.

For my card, I used Emma's scallop and stitched circle die set. Those adorable faces are Peachy Keen faces, of course: Wide Eyed Kids, Critter Faces and Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed. The sentiment is Emma's set Just a Little Note to Say...  I find myself using that set more and more. That pretty paper is from a 6x6 My Mind's Eye pad I picked up at Michael's last weekend.  The twine is from The Twinery




4 comments:

  1. This card is so ADORABLE!!! I love the fun papers and colors....and the twine is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the combo of faces you chose!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card. I, too, love the colors, the cute facial expressions and the saying is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and definitely contagious smiles.

    Hope you will stop by to see my new projects.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete