CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Notes



This is Jazzy. She is my velcro dog. Wherever I go, she goes. <3 I love her to pieces.
Here are some things I want to remember for next Christmas and I don't know where to put them so I will remember to look. Then I thought of here! Ok, here goes:
1. The calendar kiosk at the mall isn't lying with it's "One day only" 50% off sale on Black Friday. Buy them then!
2. 2 pounds of shrimp is PLENTY for 4 people. 3 pounds is ridiculously too much.
3. Add a little more liquid to the McCormick batter so the excess batter drips off easily (IF you fry again next year).
4. Set the outside lights timer for "hours after dusk" and set it for 6-ish hours.
5. Use only the silver beads around the tree. It looks pretty.
6. It's ok to get to 9:30PM mass by 9:15. 9:05 was a little early.
7. 2 trays of baked ziti is perfect for 9 people. Just the right amount of leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea. I would have never thought to post the things I want to remember in a place I look at every day. Way to go!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete