CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge

Emma's challenge this week was to use any Cricut Lite cartridge and incorporate bling. Easy enough! For my card, I used the Playtime Cartridge for the little girl. Her face is stamped with Peachy Keen's Happy Lashes face stamp set. I used Doodlecharms for her teddy bear and his face was stamped with Peachy Keen's Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed set. I flocked his little belly with pink to give him some fuzzy dimension. The sentiment I used is from Turn That Frown Upside Down from My Creative Time and the shape it's stamped on is from Lacey Labels, an awesome cartridge. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Just the Girls stack. I found that on a lark at Home Goods. It was only $12.99 and I believe every sheet is glittered. I love that stack! So, the glitter paper, the flocking, the rhinestone gem in the center of my little girl's hair flower and her pearl dress border are the bling for this project. I had fun with this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn!

    This is a darling card! The little girl is soooo cute! Great job with this weeks challenge!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MCT Throwback Thursday challenge.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this card is too flippin' ADORABLE!!!! I love every single detail. That beed trim is perfect as are the embellishments in her hair. Awesome job! I LOVE this! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete